- All Varicor® colours feature a very high-quality, semi-gloss finish.
- As a result of the production process, there may be natural, random variations in the structure of the marbled colours.
- Dark surfaces are more likely to show signs of use.
- The colours black, blue, red, yellow, vulcano, mare, tropical, ecuador, cliff, orange, platin, lime and apple were especially developed for decorative use, i.e. they are not designed for high-use areas. These decorative colours show signs of use (esp. scratches) more easily. If these decors are chosen for high-use areas (e.g. kitchen or bar surfaces), any resulting signs of wear and tear cannot be considered due to a material defect.
- In addition to transparent granules, the motifs tropical, lime, ecuador, titan, and coco also contain irregular white granules which cannot always be seen in the samples presented in the colour chart. They are, however, part of the motif and are not a product defect.