The material is:
- Waterproof, i.e. Varicor® cannot be damaged by moisture, mildew, or rot. It is impermeable to liquids, and there is no risk of swelling or corrosion due to steam or moisture.
- Impact and shock resistant
- Ideal for demanding and sophisticated designs thanks to the seamless and virtually invisible gluing of joints
- Completely homogenous; a compact material that can be worked three dimensionally
- Thermoformable two dimensional
- Non-porous, i.e. dirt repellent, stain resistant, hygienic, and food safe
- Resistant to common household cleaners and disinfectants (caustic and acid solutions), which affect neither its properties or appearance.